Effective Date: November 12, 2009
Payson & Co., L.L.C., respects and values your privacy.
Collection of Information:
Non Personally Identifiable Information (Cookies):
Personally Identifiable Information:
When you register for contest promotion, PaysonCooper.com may require that you provide certain personally identifiable information which may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
first and last name,
physical address; and
We do not allow children under the age of 13 on the Site, nor do we knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. If we are informed that personally identifiable information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will immediately remove the personally identifiable information that may have been inadvertently collected by PaysonCooper.com.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
PaysonCooper.com will use the personally identifiable information that it collects about you to contact you in response to consumer-initiated inquiries, to enter you in the contest, to provide the services to you that you request, to alert you to changes in services or features, and to provide you with requested information regarding PaysonCooper.com or our services. We also may, from time to time, contact you about offers that we, or third parties with which we may partner, have that we believe, in our sole discretion, may interest you.
PaysonCooper.com reserves the right to release current or past user information:
(a) In the event that we believe that the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts;
(b) Upon receipt of a properly authorized and authenticated governmental request for information;
(c) In response to a subpoena or a court order,
(d) To comply with relevant laws;
(e) In response to an investigation of fraud or other wrongdoing regarding a specific consumer;
(f) In an effort to safeguard the person or property of a PaysonCooper.com employee or a third party; or
(g) If PaysonCooper.com is sold or acquired.
Moreover, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when PaysonCooper.com, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your e-mail address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us which you have not specifically initiated, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable e-mail. PaysonCooper.com processes all unsubscribe requests in a prompt fashion.
Third Party Sites:
Storage of Information:
Although PaysonCooper.com does not release your personally identifiable information to the public and PaysonCooper.com makes a reasonable good faith effort to store your personally identifiable information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee 100% security of such information due to factors beyond our control.
Copyright Claims: PaysonCooper.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes any violation of those rights very seriously. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide PaysonCooper.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit PaysonCooper.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit PaysonCooper.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or under applicable laws.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PaysonCooper.com’s agent for notice of claims of copyright and other intellectual property right infringement can be reached as follows:
Payson & Co., L.L.C.
PO Box 1435
New York, NY 10028
Access or Questions:
Payson & Co., L.L.C.
PO Box 1435
New York, NY 10028
PaysonCooper.com may take reasonable steps to confirm your identity prior to supplying any personally identifiable information to you in order to prevent identity theft.